FALCON MOBILE APP
Falcon Tower Cranes App
Falcon has developed an interactive website and mobile phone/tablet app called Falcon Online to give our customers direct access to safety-critical documentation at all times. Once a tower crane has been erected on-site, it is assigned to a customer and a job site.
Each customer will then be able to access erection and dismantling documentation such as RAMS, Site Inspections, and Grillage Certificates. As the project progresses, the Operator Weekly Timesheets and Daily / Weekly Checklists will be available, as well as Service Reports, Work Instructions, Test Certificates, and even invoices. It is a complete crane file at your fingertips.
- Customer Login Section - All our customers can now view all crane documents relating to their projects.
- Digital RAMS - A centrally hosted management system to upload method statements and support documentation for jobs.
- Safety Bulletins / Company Memos - A quick and easy bulletin tool for sending important communications that can be signed digitally.
- Company Policies - The App has its own section for displaying all company policies.
- Spec Sheets - All spec sheets for Saddle Jib, luffing Jib, self -erecting tower cranes plus lorry loaders can be found within our menu.
- Power Generation & Spray Booth - In addition to Cranes we also have over 200 generators available for hire. The different types can be seen from this section within our menu section. We also have a specialist shot blast & spray centre costing over £1.5m. Full details can also be found in the menu section.
- Documents & Accreditations - The App also has a dedicated section for documents and health & safety accreditations.
- Digital Forms - We have many digital forms our field staff are now using via the Falcon App. Once the form has been submitted by the user a copy of the form is automatically emailed directly to our service document and a copy is auto-saved into the customer file and within the crane history file.